The doggos daily life

Boo Lefou Posing On A Pumpkin For You!Creative Commons License DaPuglet via Compfight

This dog likes pumpkins as it is standing on one. He likes to bark on it on jump on it. It likes to open up the it and eat all the pumpkin in it. Once he eats and plays on that on he goes to another and eats it. After that he is tried so he lies down.

When the pug wakes up it wants to go outside. When it goes outside it run and plays with its friends. After that he goes to the dog park and chases sticks. The pug is very tired after playing with his friends and chasing sticks. He is ready to go to bed after all of this.

After all that it is nighttime and time to go to bed. The doggo wants to play again but falls asleep. After he wakes up he plays with the pumpkins and eats them. After that he plays with his friends and chases sticks. Then he repeats it again each day.

Dogs

Doggs

2 thoughts on “The doggos daily life”

1. Wow and hello I am your partner from Chula Vista named Sergio and your story of the life of the amazing doggo is very interesting I myself have my own dog and he is very smart every time he has to go to the garage he gets heavy then lies down or goes under the sofa and he is very obedient even if the door of the garage is open he will not come in until we tell him so and his name is Luke Skywalker but we call him Luke.